Two of my friends ~ Terri of Originals by Terri and Melanie of Le Petit Cabinet de Curiosites ~ have tagged me this month, and now I am obliged to tell you six little things about myself that are either fabulous or funny or inconsequential or quirky…a peek inside...
* I polish my toes hot pink all year long, except when I paint them cherry red from the middle of December through St. Valentine’s Day.
* I used to have a Holland Lop, a floppy eared house rabbit. His name was Guido. Now I have a virtual bunny ~ you may visit him on the side bar below.
* The thing I miss most about not living in California, is being near the water. I crave the ocean breeze.
* I won my very first art contest when I was about six or seven years old. It was an Easter colouring and painting contest that the local shopping center sponsored. I think my Mom has kept the painting.
* I rarely if ever cook on Friday ~ I told my husband this when we were dating.
* I sewed most of my clothes in high school because I loved designer clothes and could obviously not afford them. I was the only one in school who wore “couture” clothing…albeit made by me.
Now you know everything there is to know about me. I have been asked to tag more of my blog friends, but those who I would tag have already been tagged…so I will leave them alone, except to visit them on their blogs regularly. I hope you will too. Take a look at my list of “blog beauties.”
~ ~ ~
I must also acknowledge and thank two of my friends who have passed along the following awards to me. I am fortunate for the privilege of getting to know you both. It is not only inspiring to see your work, but it encourages me to be better at what I present on this blog.
Back at you and thank you Poppins for being inspiring with your beautiful photography.
And of course Ingrid ~ you are the “gold card” of Italy!
Thank you for stopping by.
Buon weekend tutti amici,